You are currently browsing the monthly archive for June 2010.
Via HacDC and as part of Digital Capital Week, I’ll be giving a lightning talk this Saturday the 19th on using your brainwaves to make art while you sleep. I’ll include either a video of the “first draft” of the art, or a live demo. This is a follow-up talk to one I gave this past February.
The talks start at 4:45 and go for an hour (or a little over) and you can find us at:
Mount Vernon Place United Methodist Church
900 Massachusetts Ave NW, Washington DC
If you want to hear more about consumer-grade fun with using your brainwaves to manipulate the world around you, come check it out!
The current speaker lineup is:
- Look Ma, No Wires (Michael Panfield)
- Sysadmins: Have smartphone, will travel (Betsy Nichols and Andrei Tchijov)
- AI: Three most common reactions (Bradford Barr)
- ??? (Alan McCosh)
- Writ Large: scaling a Cartesian robot (Dan Barlow)
- Urban Data Access: How communication builds communities (Will Holcomb)
- Fast Creativity: Using the DNA of Improvisational Comedy to Foster Ideas Fast (Shawn Westfall)
- While you sleep: Making Art with your mind (and a little code) (Jack Whitsitt)